- Manual Therapy
- Cesar Therapy
- Edema Therapy
- Oncology Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
Treatments at home
Sleeping Problems and Sleep Therapy
Sleep Therapy can help you.
Sleep supports the resilience of your body and mind and is therefore very important. The number of hours of sleep that you need is not the same for each person. Everyone has their own need for sleep, and sleep pattern, and it only becomes an issue when you don’t get sufficient sleep during a prolonged period. This becomes a problem when your sleep rhythm is disturbed and you start suffering from it.
Ways in which you notice this change is when you suffer from
- Poor concentration;
- Difficulty in falling asleep;
- Inability to sleep;
- Having a short fuse;
- Feeling under the weather;
- Unusual pain symptoms;
- Need for sleep medication;
- Waking up too early.
A sleeping problem is annoying and has quite an impact on your daily functioning. Our remedial therapist has extensive experience in the preparation of treatments to help you sleep more comfortably. More information about sleep problems can be found here.
Our treatments are aimed at
- Finding the possible cause of the sleep problem (24-hour approach);
- Healthy sleeping behavior: your insight into how you can promote good sleep and some confounding factors;
- Thoughts and feelings that can keep you from your sleep;
- Relaxation exercises.