- Manual Therapy
- Cesar Therapy
- Edema Therapy
- Oncology Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
Treatments at home
Symptoms and treatment
Craniosacral Therapy can have a positive outcome for the following complaints:
- Chronic musculoskeletal complaints, RSI;
- Headaches, migraines, tinnitus;
- Post-traumatic symptoms, whiplash;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Stress symptoms, burnout, hyperventilation;
- Sleeping problems;
- Convalescence after an illness;
- Problems arising from childbirth.
During the treatment, the therapist follows the connective tissue from the feet up to the skull, using a soft, subtle technique which ensures that the blockage starts flowing again. This can sometimes lead to an emotional discharge which may have to do with an old trauma. It’s like if your body gets a green light to start flowing again and this is felt immediately. When following this therapy, the utmost care and respect is given to ensure that client’s emotional limits are respected. It focuses on feeling safe, and trust is a first priority.
One can experience the following effects from Craniosacral Therapy:
- A better connection between mind and body;
- Recognition of how the body builds up, or reduces tension;
- Deep relaxation with a sense of inner peace;
- More resilience and vitality.
It often takes several treatments to revive the self-healing capacity.
Craniosacral Therapy is suitable for people of all ages. Our therapist Marjan Sonneveld is a physiotherapist and has been a certified Craniosacral Therapist (R0056) since 2006. Craniosacral Therapy is generally fully, or partially reimbursed by most health insurance companies from your supplementary insurance.