- Manual Therapy
- Cesar Therapy
- Edema Therapy
- Oncology Therapy
Treatments at home
If you have any of the below-mentioned pain or complaints, a visit to a manual therapist could alleviate these ailments:
- Head and neck pain often combined with movement of the spinal column;
- Neck and shoulder pain, sometimes radiating to the arms;
- Lower back pain, sometimes radiating to the legs;
- Higher back pain in combination with rib and chest pains;
- Dizziness when moving the neck;
- Jaw ache symptoms, whether or not in combination with neck pain;
- Hip and knee problems.
Our manual therapist will do a screening for you, without a referral. This examination will determine if and how your specific complaint can be resolved.